200*50200*50200*50200*50200*50

December 21, 2011

Young Love...

Taylor and Zach...cutest couple I've seen in awhile! They are goofy together and I love watching them pick at each other. This was just a "for fun" shoot so we could get out of the house during a family gathering. Taylor, Zach, Eric & I walked down to the creek and just had a fun time taking pictures and cracking jokes at each other. :)



Taylor & Zach had just bought matching camoflage shoes! So cute...I definitely had to get a picture of those! I wanted em! 


When we walked down to the creek there was the coolest little cabin sitting on the creek and it had tons of old signs (which I LOVE)! Taylor was a little nervous but you have to add a little adventure to your photography shoot!



Like I said...goofy! Love them!


So as I'm setting them up for a picture, I told them I wanted a "Vogue pose" and this is what I got! You gotta love this! Zach must practice this one in the mirror! ;)





They were just chatting it up with each other and I couldn't help but notice how they were just gazing at each other! True definition of young love...



If I know these two crazy kids like I think I do, they'll continue to pick at each other for a long time! Look for more pictures of them soon! I'm sure I'll use them as models again!

No comments: