200*50200*50200*50200*50200*50

March 17, 2013

Mike & Selena Engagement

 

 

These two people have definitely become very close friends of mine and I already consider them family. As you can tell by their pictures, they truly are in love! They are getting hitched this August and I am honored to be taking their engagement and wedding photos. If the wedding is as fun as the engagement session was ,I'm sure it will be unforgettable! I hope you all enjoy these photographs as much as I do!

 
 
 
 
I just love the playful look of this one! :)





 
I think this one shows their true personalities!

 
 


 
I liked it so good I put it on here twice!




 

 
Check back for the wedding photos and see what we do with this "pinky promise" pic!




 
<3

 
Be sure to check out the Blooper reel too!! Enjoy! :)
 



No comments: